BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Which ISO-adapter 2012 Jimny

• BrattBakke
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Nov 2018 13:45 #197275 by BrattBakke
Which ISO-adapter 2012 Jimny was created by BrattBakke
Just got a 2012 Jimny with the orignal Clarion PS-2685H-B head unit. Want to replace this with a Kenwood double DIN unit so I need an ISO-adapter for the wiring.

So far I have found these two types on ebay:

CT20SZ02

and

CT20HD02

Both claims to fit my model year.

Could anyone conform the correct part number?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2018 16:19 - 04 Nov 2018 10:53 #197282 by Basketcase
If your radio is the one with the 2 round dial/buttons at the bottom then it’s standard iso plug so wouldn’t need a harness. It only takes 5 mins to remove the existing radio to check it anyway be as well just having a quick look to see....I got it mixed up after looking at the radio I took out of my old 07 plate. I did have a harness somewhere but don’t know where now think I got it from Halfords wasn’t expensive
Last edit: 04 Nov 2018 10:53 by Basketcase. Reason: Got mixed up ??

• BrattBakke
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Nov 2018 17:40 #197284 by BrattBakke
Replied by BrattBakke on topic Which ISO-adapter 2012 Jimny
Connector shown on the photo. I also wonder if the spare white connecor could be for rear speakers?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds