BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

New to forum, help with Modular Wheel / tyre size.

More
30 Aug 2018 23:35 #195590 by 1390_taz
Welcome to the forum.
Looking at your pictures you have an off-set steel rims of 15 or 30 mm, which are fitted with 215/75/15 tyres. To make them fit you will need to trim the front bumper unfortunately as i have on mine
Or you could change the bumper from a first generation car
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lomax

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2018 09:39 #195600 by 1390_taz
Trim just above the fog lights. Maybe add a lift to give a bit more clearance

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
31 Aug 2018 18:07 #195619 by Riccy
When I bought my J999MNY it had 215 BFG AT's on standard alloys and didnt catch. Its the offset causing the problem. Looks like -30 from the pics. I had the same problem when I put 30mm spacers on.

As Taz says, trim the bumper first as in his pics and see how it goes with the arches ;-)

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds