BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

HELP - code 0120 or maybe gear?

• moomoo84
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Jul 2018 08:22 #194495 by moomoo84
HELP - code 0120 or maybe gear? was created by moomoo84
Hi,
Really need your help ..
jimny 2007, Auto,
It all started with the noise of the engine rings, in the RPM medium (probably a detonation). A weak or strong press on the pedal has suppressed the noises.
An "infusion" was also made to the carburetor and K44 was inserted into the fuel tank. did not help.
After a while, when the noise disappeared, I had an engine light, with a P0120 problem code that had problems with the gear - it did not go into fourth gear or I could not do a "kick".
Replaced the TPS sensor but did not solve the problem. The bulb usually lights up when traveling between cities.
Turns off at unclear times.
Really do not know what to do .. I will be happy for any advice or idea ..
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mickt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jul 2018 11:27 #194556 by mickt
Replied by mickt on topic HELP - code 0120 or maybe gear?
Check your fuel supplier as it seems the fuel octane rating might be compromised(adding water maybe) What do you mean by a "kick"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds