BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Rear Springs

• morgan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 Jul 2018 14:04 #194386 by morgan
Rear Springs was created by morgan
hi im new boy here .....i seem to have a problem with my rear end leaning to pass. side and gap between tyre and wheel arch less on that side . i have been told that different springs have been fitted does anyone know what color s should be on springs mine are purple and blue ....thanks for any input
john

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
17 Jul 2018 16:16 #194392 by Riccy
Replied by Riccy on topic Rear Springs
Swap them around, that should sort it out...

easy job, just need to disconnect the shocks at one end, then jack up the chassis. They literally fall out then ;-)

Check your not stretching brake lines or abs cables tho while jacking up. Worth checking the spring seats (rubber cone things at top of spring). You can get spacers to make up height differences as needed.

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds