BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Another Jimny and another tyre query

More
06 Mar 2018 07:09 #190010 by robs5230
After a couple of years I've bought another jimny.
Little bit different this time as its purely a second vehicle just for weekends so looking for some muds.

There seems to be a new tyre on the market in 205/70 15 - Nortehena mtk2 (well new since the last time I looked).
Has anyone had any experience of these ? BFG KM2 pattern so look the part, just wondering about wear rate etc.

If I can, I'd actually like to stick to the 205's. Failing that I'll go back to my default size, 195/80 15.

Thanks

standard jimny - for now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
06 Mar 2018 07:23 #190011 by Lambert
Other than knowing that they are a remould and quite competitive on price I don't know much about them. They should be half reasonable because of the legal standards for tyres but beyond that?

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
The following user(s) said Thank You: robs5230

• 1066Boy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2018 07:51 #190012 by 1066Boy
Replied by 1066Boy on topic Another Jimny and another tyre query
If going the remould route I would stick to 205/70 as they are always bigger than new ones. :)

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds