BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Faulty 4wd transfer switch

• Dancasey
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Jan 2018 13:10 #188246 by Dancasey
Faulty 4wd transfer switch was created by Dancasey
I made a post previously about not being able to find out why my 4WD works, but I think I may have found the culprit...

One of the wires has come out of the blue switch on the side of the transfer box upon me giving it a light tug.

I spoke to my local garage who advised buying another switch to replace, but I'm wondering where I can get one?

Found what looks to be a replacement on ebay, but it's delivered from Japan so the cost is high in shipping.

(Link, here: www.ebay.co.uk/i/263012109530?chn=ps&adg...nid=207297426&crdt=0)

Is there a place where I can buy it in the UK?

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2018 13:46 #188249 by Busta
Replied by Busta on topic Faulty 4wd transfer switch
Have you checked the Big Jimny store? I'm sure Martin who runs this site can get you a new one for a reasonable price. Or if you are happy with a used one speak to J999PRE.

More
10 Jan 2018 16:20 #188253 by gilburton
Have you actually tried a main dealer?

I started off high and worked my way down ever since :-)

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds