BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Sand rat

• Wokka
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Oct 2017 20:46 #184927 by Wokka
Replied by Wokka on topic Sand rat
No worries.

I'm going to drive some stakes into soft sand to mark the current open diff turning circle on sand, then try it with the lockers installed to see if there is any push

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wokka
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
28 Aug 2018 21:52 #195508 by Wokka
Replied by Wokka on topic Sand rat
Life hot in the way, but a quick update....

M16a conversion -done
Body lift -done
Rear drawers -done
Kaiser diff lock -been in and out a few times, currently in and has about 7000km on it, happy for now but will replace with an air locker soon
Tires, ran 235/70r15s for about 10,000km until they fell foul of dry rot. Currently running 215/80r15 nankang tf7's and love them
Front bumper -sold the high clearance fiberglass unit, currently running a much much lighter ABS (?) unit

The weather has been hotter than satan's sack, but I still try and get out 2-3 times a week. Just finished up a 1800km round trip to Oman and back, amazing country, some insane tracks, incredible people.

Currently sitting in Dammam airport waiting on a much delayed flight, but will toss some pics up later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds