BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Change defect dashlights

More
13 Sep 2018 04:27 #195962 by eddlane
Replied by eddlane on topic Change defect dashlights
Bit of an old thread bump, apologies.

I’ve got the same issue, only the 4WDL lights up and the other two are dark, also the heater direction switch dude is also dark.

I’ve read these threads a lot and I’m still no wiser as to which bulb the 4WD panel needs! A T5 for the heater control but the 4WD buttons? The maplin link is long dead and I don’t know what I’m searching for.

I also don’t have the skills to do any soldering of LED bulbs, not without a step by step picture guide anyway!

Hope someone can help.

Cheers
Edd

Bob - 2005 Jimny - standard, for now.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jul 2020 07:14 #225448 by RainerK
Replied by RainerK on topic Change defect dashlights
As replacement bulbs I used small LEDs. The red color matched pretty good.

They just need to be connected but they are a little brighter than the original bulbs.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds