BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Winch Remotes

More
10 Mar 2010 19:47 #2655 by kirkynut
Winch Remotes was created by kirkynut
Dear All - and in particular Martin,

How reliable are the winch remotes that Martin has - as listed in the modifications section to Big Jimny?

Do htey suffer with any interferance?

The reason why I ask is that I have a second hand winch which has one on and it would be most useful to be able to use that rather than have to wire in buttons on the dash and outside the vehicle.

I have been told thoughthat they vary in quality and some have issues with interferance.

Cheers

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds