BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

BM Creations, diecast 1/18 - Suzuki Jimny 2018

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
24 Aug 2019 06:20 #212603 by Lambert

Andy2640 wrote: I still find £200 a bargain for a sheep. Thats a lot of lamb kebabs right there!!

Whats the best part of a sheep then? A fillet?

It would be ok if the 200 quid was profit per unit!

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2019 08:18 #212606 by facade

OctaneJimny wrote: £80 for the Suzuki one? I bought 2 on ebay for 16 quid each and I've just checked and there are plenty in stock and also available from other sellers.

Where? Can you give me an item number?

The £80 die-cast one looks like it is made by D'Agostini. and worth a tenner ;) To be charitable, it may be Autoart, they are expensive until they can't shift them, then they get discounted to a tenner too.

The Suzuki part number is 99000-79ND0-001 for yellow.

I have seen them as low as £60.

there is a plastic Suzuki one with no interior, that is a pull-back-and-let-go that is much cheaper. 99000-79NP0-001 is green

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

• Andy2640
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 Aug 2019 09:43 - 24 Aug 2019 09:45 #212609 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic BM Creations, diecast 1/18 - Suzuki Jimny 2018
Yeah, those £80 ones never interested me tbh. Far too much money for what it is. The one ive paid £173.00 delivered with no taxes as its from europe is a little stunner.

Considering there are only 999 made in that colour and RHD, they will probably be an investment in the long term.
Last edit: 24 Aug 2019 09:45 by Andy2640.

• Andy2640
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 Aug 2019 17:28 #212629 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic BM Creations, diecast 1/18 - Suzuki Jimny 2018

Lambert wrote:

Andy2640 wrote: I still find £200 a bargain for a sheep. Thats a lot of lamb kebabs right there!!

Whats the best part of a sheep then? A fillet?

It would be ok if the 200 quid was profit per unit!

The best lamb ive ever eaten was "saltmarsh lamb". It was heavenly! The farmers dont enjoy raising them tho apparently. It costs a fortune in water bills.

?????? There always drinking!! Thirsty sheep!!

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
24 Aug 2019 19:02 #212631 by Lambert
The problem is that the supply chain takes its profit from the supplier not the consumer. This places severe strain on the ability to produce.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds