BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Soft top parts

• Chezzy71
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Jul 2019 17:24 #211659 by Chezzy71
Soft top parts was created by Chezzy71
First off thanks for all the help people on here have been,
And hopefully instead of asking questions all the time i might be able to contribute in the near future

I read somewhere that some soft top parts are obsolete
I think its something to do with the cab area and a steel fixing bar, due to rust maybe..?
Could someone please explain the part and solution to the problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jul 2019 19:38 #211666 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic Soft top parts
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI just had a Google, and found this item on eBay, the answer to all our prayers...

A glass-fibre replacement for the rust-ridden and lack-of-replacement part...!

Dave

More
30 Jul 2019 19:41 #211668 by Delux
Replied by Delux on topic Soft top parts
I am not sure about the dealer supply situation. Its over 10 years since the model was available new (I think!) and Suzuki stopped dealing with Santana (who made the convertibles) about then too.
If you done enough legwork you would probably find dealers with certain left over parts still in stock.

I recently replaced the soft top roof and fittings on the Jimny I have for sale. I bought everything I needed from jimnybits.com
Didnt get a discount (despite mentioning them loads) but I did get some free stickers, LOL!

Busiest Mechanic in Scotland!
My pics (inc. pics of my latest Jimny project)...
www.flickr.com/photos/159422664@N08/albums
My ebay stuff for sale...
www.ebay.co.uk/usr/deeelux

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds