BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

GEN4 Fuel Guage

More
19 May 2019 07:41 #208314 by stiffsteve204me
Replied by stiffsteve204me on topic GEN4 Fuel Guage

Andy2640 wrote:

stiffsteve204me wrote:

Andy2640 wrote:

Soeley wrote:

Lambert wrote: As far as I am aware the old long range tank is from ARB for the gen2 and is massively expensive. Paranoid industries were talking about one but?

Paranoid seem to have gone very quiet and lacking in any updates. I wonder if they are still on-board with the Jimny?

Summit dont feel right about paranoid ind. Who knows, may have run into financial difficulties, lost interest in the gen 4, or...??

Would of thought they'd of been on here to give a follow up on there progress, after all, they did come to us.

Andy, I did contact them, before I went on holiday, and their reply was that kit would be available for the Gen4 around July, IIRC.

Steve.

Ahaa.... Ok, fair enough! Good to hear, hope they deliver. I for one will be very interested in thier products. Cheers Steve

This from them on 23/04

" Hi Steve,

Yes, rack, interior shelf, load restraint system and load guard will be out shortly, underbody will be later in year.

Kind regards, Helen"

Steve.

“He that strikes the venison first shall be the lord o' the feast.” — Shakespeare, King Lear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy2640

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Guy 2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
19 May 2019 10:55 #208338 by Guy 2
Replied by Guy 2 on topic GEN4 Fuel Guage
Very useful Steve - like Andy, I was beginning to feel Paranoid were maybe a bit of a 'flash in the pan', but happy they are still on the job and that we may hear from them soon.

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
19 May 2019 11:46 #208343 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic GEN4 Fuel Guage

Guy 2 wrote: Very useful Steve - like Andy, I was beginning to feel Paranoid were maybe a bit of a 'flash in the pan', but happy they are still on the job and that we may hear from them soon.

Guy - "I was beginning to feel Paranoid ". - No pun intended hay Guy? Hahaa :laugh:

• Guy 2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
19 May 2019 11:53 #208347 by Guy 2
Replied by Guy 2 on topic GEN4 Fuel Guage
True! It's a strange name to choose - but then again, I suppose it's likely we'll all remember it.

You'll have to be careful Andy, once they bring their price list out - not to buy everything all at once!

• Andy2640
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
19 May 2019 11:58 #208350 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic GEN4 Fuel Guage

Guy 2 wrote: True! It's a strange name to choose - but then again, I suppose it's likely we'll all remember it.

You'll have to be careful Andy, once they bring their price list out - not to buy everything all at once!

Yes mate, I have a Jimny addiction, its a thing apparently ;-)

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds