BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Jimny 2019 videos off road in South Africa

More
15 Jan 2019 15:41 - 15 Jan 2019 15:42 #200796 by Foxtrot
I have been following this guys YouTube channel in South Africa, he has a standard 2019 Jimny with AT tyres and a roof rack, his off road videos are very professional and entertaining

Last edit: 15 Jan 2019 15:42 by Foxtrot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Riccy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dorsetdumpling
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 Jan 2019 17:05 #200803 by Dorsetdumpling
Replied by Dorsetdumpling on topic Jimny 2019 videos off road in South Africa
Or this, also stock apart from tyres.

Same country I think, a bit more hardcore!

More
15 Jan 2019 23:16 #200834 by Gadget

Foxtrot wrote: I have been following this guys YouTube channel in South Africa, he has a standard 2019 Jimny with AT tyres and a roof rack, his off road videos are very professional and entertaining

I've been following that channel too, really good camera work - makes the grey Jimny look awesome!

More
15 Jan 2019 23:41 #200835 by saxj
This is me. I'm not much of a talker, more of a doer. So far of the trails I've done, there was only one obstacle that I couldn't complete, and that was because the side slope was too extreme. It's a little too new for me to turn it over.

More
16 Jan 2019 00:09 #200837 by Hanslow
Hey saxj,

Thanks for the excellent videos. I too have been following them and really enjoy what you've done to the jimny, what you do with the jimny and the format of the videos, top stuff :)

More
16 Jan 2019 07:14 - 16 Jan 2019 07:14 #200851 by Soeley

Hanslow wrote: Hey saxj,

Thanks for the excellent videos. I too have been following them and really enjoy what you've done to the jimny, what you do with the jimny and the format of the videos, top stuff :)

I'll just repeat what Hanslow just said. I am also a subscriber to your YouTube channel. Good stuff!
Last edit: 16 Jan 2019 07:14 by Soeley.

More
16 Jan 2019 12:01 #200870 by Gadget

saxj wrote: This is me. I'm not much of a talker, more of a doer. So far of the trails I've done, there was only one obstacle that I couldn't complete, and that was because the side slope was too extreme. It's a little too new for me to turn it over.

Great to have you on here!

....hold on a sec, DOB is 1966? There's surely no way you're over 50, unless you've got a portrait in the attic? :laugh:

More
16 Jan 2019 12:09 #200871 by saxj

Gadget wrote:

saxj wrote: This is me. I'm not much of a talker, more of a doer. So far of the trails I've done, there was only one obstacle that I couldn't complete, and that was because the side slope was too extreme. It's a little too new for me to turn it over.

Great to have you on here!

....hold on a sec, DOB is 1966? There's surely no way you're over 50, unless you've got a portrait in the attic? :laugh:

DOB is correct. I got my first Suzuki, an SJ410, in 1993.

More
16 Jan 2019 12:25 #200873 by Gadget
Must be something in the SA water, looking well preserved sir!

More
16 Jan 2019 12:48 #200878 by Foxtrot

Gadget wrote:

Foxtrot wrote: I have been following this guys YouTube channel in South Africa, he has a standard 2019 Jimny with AT tyres and a roof rack, his off road videos are very professional and entertaining

I've been following that channel too, really good camera work - makes the grey Jimny look awesome!

The grey looks superb, I also like the Forest Green that the UK does not have..:(

Adrian also has a website. www.roamoverlanding.com/the-car
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gadget

More
16 Jan 2019 12:52 #200879 by saxj

Gadget wrote: Must be something in the SA water, looking well preserved sir!

You must be looking at pictures of someone else, and definitely more pickled than preserved.

• MrPaynterZA
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 Jan 2019 19:27 #201005 by MrPaynterZA
Replied by MrPaynterZA on topic Jimny 2019 videos off road in South Africa
I think the confusion is everyone is mistaking you for the first channel mentioned @saxj!

I see you definitely put your Jimny through it's paces! I am keen on the mudflaps, how much did the Dealers charge for them if I may ask?

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds