BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Poll -- 2019 Jimny Model and Colour ordered

Poll: Model and colour of 2019 Jimny ordered

SZ4 White
3 9.4%
SZ4 Silver
2 6.3%
SZ4 Black
3 9.4%
SZ5 White
2 6.3%
SZ5 Silver
2 6.3%
SZ5 Black
2 6.3%
SZ5 Kinetic Yellow
4 12.5%
SZ5 Ivory
6 18.8%
SZ5 Blue
8 25%
Total number of voters: 32 ( Dan, stiffsteve204me, MrChips, Aj4x4, facade ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • reedx
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
    Registered
  • Durham, UK
More
27 Dec 2018 14:50 - 27 Dec 2018 20:00 #199493 by reedx
I've created this quick poll as I'm interested in what is the split of model and colour 2019 Jimny people have ordered.

Don't forget to choose your first choice ordered colour in the poll above, even if you don't wish to comment below.

Colin
Last edit: 27 Dec 2018 20:00 by reedx. Reason: Reminder to make selection in poll above

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• reedx
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
    Registered
  • Durham, UK
More
27 Dec 2018 14:52 - 27 Dec 2018 15:13 #199494 by reedx
SZ4 in white for me.

Colin
Last edit: 27 Dec 2018 15:13 by reedx.

• Jjbradshaw1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Dec 2018 15:51 #199496 by Jjbradshaw1
Replied by Jjbradshaw1 on topic Poll -- 2019 Jimny model and colour ordered
Just put our name down today but didn’t really get to order a colour or spec, left a preference for a black/grey/white sz5. But the garage said we’re 10th on the list, they’re only getting 6 in 2019 and they don’t pick the spec or colour!

More
27 Dec 2018 17:29 #199499 by Max Headroom
"Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black."

Henry Ford on the Model T

:evil:

IF IT AINT BROKE, KEEP FIXING IT UNTIL IT IS

• Dorsetdumpling
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Dec 2018 18:23 #199500 by Dorsetdumpling
Replied by Dorsetdumpling on topic Poll -- 2019 Jimny model and colour ordered
SZ5 in blue/black top.

Hobson’s choice on colour. Dealer had pre-ordered three, and the other two were spoken for!

Would have preferred a more workmanlike dark green or grey, but these don’t appear to be coming to the UK.

Test drove a white SZ5, kept having an odd feeling that it should have “UN” or a red cross painted on the side.....

More
27 Dec 2018 18:30 #199502 by Bill Portland
No choice. My dealer will get what he's given and I have 1st refusal on anything he gets. SZ5 manual in white/silver/black or blue will suit me but blue preferred.

Sent from my Lenovo YB1-X90F using Tapatalk

• Dorsetdumpling
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Dec 2018 18:41 #199504 by Dorsetdumpling
Replied by Dorsetdumpling on topic Re:Poll -- 2019 Jimny model and colour ordered
My wife thinks the white one would look good with black zebra stripes painted on.

My wife can buy her own if that’s her idea of looking good.

Me; I plan to drive through every muddy puddle that I can find, to tone down the blue.

Bill, if you’re local, are you dealing with Lanehouse?

• SmallBlue
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Dec 2018 19:31 #199506 by SmallBlue
Replied by SmallBlue on topic Re:Poll -- 2019 Jimny model and colour ordered
Ordered Sz5 Kinetic Yellow.

More
27 Dec 2018 20:51 #199510 by tim04
I was 4th on the dealer's list; their allocation is four cars so I didn't have any choice in terms of colour. My original preference was a mid-grey SZ4, and was disappointed when this colour wasn't available in the UK. Black was my second choice followed by silver. The dealer called a few weeks ago to say they have been allocated a black SV5 auto but can swap the allocation with another dealer who has a silver SV4 which is perfect. The silky silver looks slightly darker/greyer than the usual silver so I think it will look good with the black plastic and the tinted windows.
First ever new car so I'm really looking forward to it.
The dealer has said March but expects it earlier.

• Bill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Dec 2018 21:24 #199513 by Bill
Hi, this is my first message.
I've placed my order for the black SZ4 model. The dealer seems fairly confident that I will have my car in March although I'm not really in any rush.
I did want the Jungle Green colour but I also think that the black with black steel rims is going to look pretty good.

More
28 Dec 2018 21:44 #199598 by JodieMarie22
I've gone for the SZ5 in white as it was the only one they could gaurentee for March. I did say I would pay the extra if a blue one becomes available. I will get it wrapped.

More
28 Dec 2018 22:11 - 28 Dec 2018 22:13 #199599 by Themooingman
SZ5 in silky silver. Was the only SZ5 he had to offer me. I do like the black roof and he uses a company that can wrap the roof. Waiting on confirmation that the car has arrived then cost on roof wrap. . Will keep you posted. Was told pick up early to mid January. Car in Grimsby. I guess Xmas break will slow things. Down

2019 Gen 4 Jimny SZ5 in Silky Silver. Parking sensors and Rear Camera, floor mats pack and Rigid tyre Cover
Last edit: 28 Dec 2018 22:13 by Themooingman.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds