BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Seat Covers, any suggestions please ?

More
20 Oct 2018 17:56 #196907 by kfrogzx7
Can anybody recommend some tough but comfortable and tight fitting seat covers please ?
I want to avoid the baggy "runkled up" cheap look but I preferably want waterproof and cleanable. Most of those I've looked at on ebay are "universal" I think and it's very difficult to tell the quality from the pictures.
Thanks in advance for any help, Simon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2018 21:40 #196917 by grumyoldjoe
Been asked before if you do a search
I bought Titan covers for front and back.
never used the back ones as they were slack and seats are mostly down
Got mine 5 yr ago and not a tear or anything on them. Wash in machine with no issues
Not the cheapest but really tough
Titan

Wine improves with age.
The older I get the more I like it

More
21 Oct 2018 05:35 #196919 by Max Headroom
This won't be a very helpful reply, but my neighbour got a really nice inexpensive set of seat covers for her Jimny.
Every time I've taken a look in her car they don't even seem noticeable as they fit so well.
I wanted some similar, but she can't remember where she got them - however I will go and ask again and make a concerted effort to find out for you.

IF IT AINT BROKE, KEEP FIXING IT UNTIL IT IS

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds