BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

hi all need help my anti roll bar keeps moveing ?

• ypvs jimny 350
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Jul 2010 19:10 #3979 by ypvs jimny 350
hi my anti roll bar keeps moveing over to the left iv just put a new set anti roll links and put it all back on bolt strate took it for a drive and came back it had gone back over to the left agane :angry: nothing looks bent im going to put a new set of bushers on the anti roll bar weres the best place to get these and whats the best bush to get .plz halp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2010 21:39 #3985 by kevant
Just taken my anti roll bar off today and it has to be the best thing i have ever done i was a bit worried at first but so glad i did it. Take my advice remove the bar and the drop links and you will have no more probs and when it comes for MOT time just make sure you have tetrosealed all places where it fits that way if the tester cant see evidance of a anti roll bar being fitted he cant test that part. O and you never said if you have lifted you Jimny.

More
29 Jul 2010 07:30 #3986 by andyw
Hi,

Many moons ago mine used to do the same, been off years now but If you open a jubbalee? clip then wrap it around then put it back together close to the bush that helped. B) .So it cant move

But as above take it off and try it and see what you think

andy

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
29 Jul 2010 10:42 #3988 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re:hi all need help my anti roll bar keeps moveing ?
Wot ...... Jimnys have anti roll bars? :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds