BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Rubber - Needed ..

More
27 Jul 2010 09:48 #3971 by ooky_123
Rubber - Needed .. was created by ooky_123
Does anyone here work with heavy duty conveyor belts ?

Im looking for some rubber strips (4 - 5 foot long, and a minimum of 6inches wide) for an idea I have.

Ideally 10mm and cotton re-enforced ( or steel ).
I have found a company that will sell me some, but the minimum order is 10 Meters x 1.5 meters wide !!!

My Idea ... is semi flexable wheelarch extensions that are soft enough to bend into shape, and will cover the wide wheels.

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2010 22:39 #3981 by kevant
Replied by kevant on topic Re:Rubber - Needed ..
I am going to be using black upvc trim from a local dealer for the grand total of £8.50 for 5 meters just fix on with self tappers and away we go :-) possibly the cheapest wheel arches going

More
28 Jul 2010 05:17 #3982 by ooky_123
Replied by ooky_123 on topic Re:Rubber - Needed ..
Details, Photo's and oppinions when completed please :)

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds