BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Are you building a Mud Monster or a Pavement Princess??
If so you can have your own thread in this section.
This section on other websites has led to arguments and contention. People are posting pictures of their pride and joy and therefore CONSTRUCTIVE comments only please!

GF68 - Next steps for my project.

• Godfather68
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Aug 2019 08:54 - 20 Aug 2019 09:07 #212372 by Godfather68
GF68 - Next steps for my project. was created by Godfather68
As you may have seen on the other threads I bought this very low Mileage (32K) 14 year old a couple of weeks ago.

it has clearly had work done to it already, but given its 9 previous keepers I suspect it has had a hard life thus far and I am not totally sure of the quality of a lot of what has been done.

Step one on the mods I want to do is fitting rescue points all round so when I do go off road, got a fair chance of being pulled out safely.

I will fit a winch in due course, but here are some pics of step one, which was hameriting behind where the mount was going and then fitting the Jimnybits front winch mount and rescure points. I was really impressed with the quality of the parts.

Got defeated by the rain, so bumper adjustment and refit on Thursday and then onto the rear rescue Points.
Last edit: 20 Aug 2019 09:07 by Godfather68.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2019 17:23 #212401 by Keithy
Go crazy with it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds