BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Re:Re:New Land Rover Defender leaked photo

More
13 Sep 2019 07:48 #213465 by Bob1050
……. and the good news is - It isn't built in Solihull by the same people who failed to produce a reliable and built-to-last Defender.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
13 Sep 2019 08:19 #213466 by Lambert
That's fine but was Slovakia chosen for profit or production quality?

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
13 Sep 2019 14:37 - 13 Sep 2019 14:38 #213477 by Bob1050

Lambert wrote: That's fine but was Slovakia chosen for profit or production quality?

As a former customer of Land Rover, I won't be worrying if a Slovakian workforce, Solihullian or Aliens from the Planet Zorg build the new Defender - I won't be buying their products ever again. My Suzuki Jimny has delivered far more pleasure per mile than my last new Defender and I'm not on first name terms with the receptionist at the Suzuki dealership - unlike the receptionist at the Land Rover dealership who I got to know rather well after considerable frustrations. In addition, I've never had a Suzuki dealership offer me chilled drinks, a muffin, breakfast pack or minibus ride to my office - as the Jimny hasn't ever failed on my driveway or at the roadside..
Last edit: 13 Sep 2019 14:38 by Bob1050.

More
13 Sep 2019 18:48 #213490 by Reason2doubt
Excellent anecdotes...! :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds