BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Northumberland fords with GLASS rep

• Riccy
  • Riccy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
26 Aug 2018 07:09 #195427 by Riccy
Spot of greenlaning yesterday with the Northumberland GLASS rep and a few others yesterday. Mostly around the Morpeth area, further North and East than ive been laning before. GLASS well worth joining for this sort of stuff, as well as access to trailwise (now trailwise2, much improved).

A few highlights from the many fords. Not much water unfortunately but still great to get on some new lanes and meet some new faces :-)

Next outing is 8/9 september with Dave, Brett & co around my Northumberland route. Cant wait :evil:

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
27 Aug 2018 06:24 #195445 by Lambert
Cool.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Riccy

• m3
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Aug 2018 11:26 #195451 by m3
Replied by m3 on topic Northumberland fords with GLASS rep
Looks like some good lanes, will have try them, live a few miles away in Alnwick

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
More
27 Aug 2018 15:53 #195460 by Riccy
You should M3! theres some fantastic lanes from easy to pretty tricky in your area.

With the fords in the videos i would strongly recommend going in a group and checking the water levels. That day was very low, but they fill up quickly after some weather and it would be easy to get into trouble there.

The GLASS rep is Darren Clark and he runs outings pretty regularly around your area. Worth looking into it ;-)

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
More
27 Aug 2018 15:56 #195463 by Riccy
p.s. theres currently 1 space left for a jimny on my September run around Northhumberland if anyone fancies it ;-)

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds