BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

I Ask Myself

• zukebob
  • zukebob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
  • Manila, Philippines
More
10 Jun 2018 06:32 - 11 Jun 2018 01:01 #193343 by zukebob
I Ask Myself was created by zukebob
Why didn't someone just shoot that man while he was in Canada? Then I remembered that it is up to us Americans to take care of our own garbage.

Important notice: This is intended entirely as an editorial comment and is not meant to incite violence.......unless you are Canadian and are therefore justified......or German or French.......or any other member of the European Union.

I started out with nothing & still have most of it left
Last edit: 11 Jun 2018 01:01 by zukebob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
11 Jun 2018 04:30 #193361 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic I Ask Myself
Other than the gravitas engendered by his position, you don't honestly think that the rest of us take a word the man says seriously, do you?

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
The following user(s) said Thank You: zukebob

• zukebob
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
  • Manila, Philippines
More
11 Jun 2018 05:25 #193362 by zukebob
Replied by zukebob on topic I Ask Myself
I certainly hope that neither you nor any person that was ever considered an ally of the United States takes him seriously. The scary thing is his position provides some power to create at least mildly dangerous situations. Especially with his new BRFF (best Russian friend forever).

It's sad that, after dividing the citizens of his own nation, he is now working on creating divisions between the U.S. and the people we are supposed to call friends. Hopefully the elections in November will spell the beginning of the end of this narcisist's imagined empire.

More
11 Jun 2018 07:28 #193364 by yakuza
Replied by yakuza on topic I Ask Myself
I think very few people outside the middle part of the US takes him seriously. But we do have the likes of him in most other countries as well and these forces must be acknowledged and identified as what they are i hope. As you say they create divisions. Often to gain short term power, often to create personal wealth to the few.
Many signs in the world today has a resemblance to what happened in Europe before the second world war but lets hope it will not come to that.
One thing "good" that has come of his behavior is that it teaches the rest of the world to fend more for themselves and not to count on the US to fix stuff.
He has more or less marginalized the position he is in as a world leader in tech and politics.

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

More
11 Jun 2018 07:36 #193365 by yakuza
Replied by yakuza on topic I Ask Myself
But all the crazy stuff he says and does.. In some bizarre way you could almost think there is a kind of a strategy to it.
I think that is the scary part because he actually gets to where he wants to be in terms of discrediting the press and controlling social media.
He actually got to where he is now because of this "strategy" and the help from Russian social media campaigns.
Still i fail to see what the point of it all is..

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

• zukebob
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
  • Manila, Philippines
More
11 Jun 2018 08:02 #193366 by zukebob
Replied by zukebob on topic I Ask Myself
Exactly. What is the point to this:

Attachments:

More
12 Jun 2018 18:47 #193405 by helijohn
Replied by helijohn on topic I Ask Myself
Not that I want to upset the apple cart but some would say he is doing wonders for the US economy. Boris Johnson was heard to make a point which I think was pretty spot on.

Do it right - use Hammerite
When the blue light is flashing I am kidding.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds