BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Used Cars in the UK - where to buy

More
19 Jan 2017 19:33 #177038 by mlines

Busta wrote: Also, all the cabrio Jimnys had the G13 engine so don't waste your time looking for a M13 engined one!

Not all, there are some mongrel ones out there at the tail end of the production.

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2017 19:38 #177039 by mlines
Here are some samples from a quick search. No Jimnys in the trade auction site, but here is a Vitara currently at £780

British Car Auctions have a couple available. Probably trade disposal or "we buy any car.com" vehicles.

And finally some on ebay uk

Martin

235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Attachments:

• wilku
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Jan 2017 08:27 #177050 by wilku
Replied by wilku on topic Used Cars in the UK - where to buy
Like mine for example. I have a 2003 soft-top with M13A engine, seen one more like it. Although my VIN says JB33 so in theory it should be G13... I don't think anyone swapped it, I rather suspect the Spanish factory to get slightly lost ;)

Thanks again for the offers - if you happen to run across a real bargain - please let me know. I'll look for something myself of course as well.

• wilku
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Jan 2017 15:07 #177358 by wilku
Replied by wilku on topic Used Cars in the UK - where to buy
I've found a dirt-cheap Jimny brought to Poland from the UK, but apparently the paperwork is missing. As I don't want to register the car in PL tat's even better, but I'd still like to be sure that the car was not stolen. I got the licence plate numbers and checked them on vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/ (DVLA gives that link to check if the car was stolen or not), but it only gives me the info about taxation, MOT and some vehicle details.

Do you happen to know if that website would also signal that the car has been reported as stolen? Or can that be checked on some other official site? (I don't trust those paid "check-you-car-history" sites).

More
27 Jan 2017 17:26 #177364 by mlines
Usually if there is something wrong DVLA will not give you the tax and insurance details but would ask you to contact them

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Martin

More
27 Jan 2017 17:28 #177365 by mlines
The AA or RAC vehicle check service can be trusted

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Martin

More
27 Jan 2017 17:29 #177366 by mlines

Martin

The following user(s) said Thank You: wilku

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds