BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Le Mans 2015

• TomDK
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Jun 2015 15:58 #146427 by TomDK
Replied by TomDK on topic Le Mans 2015
Nice photos Kirky :)

And that Ford GT looks awesome B)

Watched almost all of Le Mans on TV this year. But not quite the same now that Tom K is not racing anymore :ohmy: :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2015 14:42 #146777 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Le Mans 2015

ooky_123 wrote: Nice Pix there .. pity I didnt know you were there too .... you could have joined me "the other side of the fence" :D

Tell me more!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

More
07 Mar 2016 12:11 #163445 by ooky_123
Replied by ooky_123 on topic Le Mans 2015
Sorry for not replying to this sooner ... Ive been working away and aside from dealing with the occasional SPAM report, ive not been back for a while.

Anyway, I think 8 months is enough wait :)

My wife used to work for the people that run Le Mans Radio, so usually go over to "help out". In return I blag VIP / PIT passes. Unfortunately 2016 I cannot go, so Ill be watching the race from Dubai :)

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

More
29 Mar 2016 00:06 #164559 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Le Mans 2015
I'll not be going this year either. The arrival of our baby in January means that money is tighter and the Mrs will need me about a bit more. Wales Rally GB will be attended in October 16 though!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds