BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

some one liners

• darthloachie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Jun 2014 12:47 #116983 by darthloachie
some one liners was created by darthloachie
1. The Grim Reaper came for me last night , and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner.
Talk about Dyson with death.

2. A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid.
When I quizzed him on it, he reckoned he could stop any time!

3. I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed four grave diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it.
I thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!

4. My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70 each!
Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

5. I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

6. I start a new job in Seoul next week.
I thought it was a good Korea move.

7. I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked on the side of the road. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable.
I thought to myself - that guy's heading for a breakdown..

8. Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy.

9. My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30 am this morning, can you believe that; at 2:30 am?
Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

10. Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador. "Bugger that" says Mick, "have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"

11. I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had £1.20 in her purse.

12. My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker.
Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend just yet.

13. A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says "what do you expect?
You're in a wheelchair."

14. Two Muslims have crashed a speedboat into the Thames barrier in London .
Police think it might be the start of Ram-a-dam.

15. I sat opposite an Indian lady on the train today, she shut her eyes and stopped breathing. I thought she was dead, until I saw the red spot on her forehead and realised she was just on standby.

16. The wife was counting all the 5 pences and 10 pences out on the kitchen table when she suddenly got very angry and started shouting and crying for no reason.
I thought to myself, "She's going through the change."

17. When I was in the pub I heard a couple of drinkers saying that they wouldn't feel safe on an aircraft if they knew the pilot was a woman. What a pair of sexists.
I mean, it's not as if she'd have to reverse the bloody thing!

18. Local Police hunting the 'knitting needle nutter', who has stabbed six people in the arse in the last 48 hours - believe the attacker could be following some kind of pattern...

19. A teddy bear is working on a building site. He goes for a tea break and when he returns he notices his pick has been stolen. The bear is angry and reports the theft to the foreman. The foreman grins at the bear and says "Oh, I forgot to tell you, today's the day the teddy bears have their pick nicked."

20. Just got back from my mate's funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball.
It was a lovely service.

21. What do you call 22 people sitting around a TV watching the World Cup Final?
The England World Cup Squad.

22. My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JivingDaddy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Jun 2014 13:58 #116991 by JivingDaddy
Replied by JivingDaddy on topic some one liners
:) :laugh: :) :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds