BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Children.....

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Mar 2011 18:57 #12606 by bertbuckie
Children..... was created by bertbuckie
My god 99.9999999999999999% of the time Vincent ( my 22 month old son ) does my head in and gives me migranes.
Every so often ( once in a blue moon ) he does something that makes me so unbelievably proud of the little git I forgive him for the rest of the nightmare he inflicts upon me and my wife lol.
Are all parents / kids the same??????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Mar 2011 18:58 #12607 by bertbuckie
Replied by bertbuckie on topic Re: Children.....
I forgot to say..... I was the perfect son......never a bad thing done in my life....honest ;)

• vitara_mad
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Mar 2011 20:27 #12615 by vitara_mad
Replied by vitara_mad on topic Re: Children.....
my son is 14 now & he does my head in 99.9% of the time too but would not be the same without him

he was a little angel upto about 10 years old but not anymore :angry:

we all love our kids no matter what & they can't all be good all the time even though we wish they where (like i was) :ohmy:

• srcars
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2011 07:05 #12635 by srcars
Replied by srcars on topic Re: Children.....
My boy is five now and he is at the moment (touch wood) an absolute joy, He is interested in everything enjoying school and plays really nicely with just the right level of cheekyness. I am making the most of it as I am sure its just a phase :unsure:

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2011 11:21 #12649 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: Children.....
mine's outside painting the roll cage whilst I sit here with a chest infection coff coff

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2011 12:54 #12664 by bertbuckie

darthloachie wrote: mine's outside painting the roll cage whilst I sit here with a chest infection coff coff

lol, I'm dying with terminal man flu and managed to play with my jimny today.......slacker :P

More
06 Mar 2011 14:17 #12670 by supergaz
Replied by supergaz on topic Re: Children.....
No kids for me! i'm 27 she is 23, she has her playstation/xbox I have my jimny and nitro car. I dont want to grow up!! Spend any spare cash on my jimny or morgage capital.

• Keefe
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2011 14:24 #12671 by Keefe
Replied by Keefe on topic Re: Children.....
Same here, we haven't got kids 'till we land in Cyprus then it's full on with a 4 yr old little princess.
We have her nearly 12 hours a day and I love it. I love her as if she was my own, spend a small fortune on her BUT, we give her back at the end of the day!
Best thing about her at times is that she doesn't speak enlish so she doesn't nag for long.

Just remembered, will be seeing later this week. :lol:

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2011 14:36 #12676 by bertbuckie

Gary Whenmouth wrote: No kids for me! i'm 27 she is 23, she has her playstation/xbox I have my jimny and nitro car. I dont want to grow up!! Spend any spare cash on my jimny or morgage capital.

Lol..... we have no money, no life anymore, no TV other than waybuloo, night garden and tellytubies untill 830pm......but I plan to train him to look after me in my old age :D ---- If he gets a decent job in a year or 2 ( 3-4 years old ) then hopefully he can pay back all we have paid and I can retire :D

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2011 17:54 #12689 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: Children.....

bertbuckie wrote:

Gary Whenmouth wrote: No kids for me! i'm 27 she is 23, she has her playstation/xbox I have my jimny and nitro car. I dont want to grow up!! Spend any spare cash on my jimny or morgage capital.

Lol..... we have no money, no life anymore, no TV other than waybuloo, night garden and tellytubies untill 830pm......but I plan to train him to look after me in my old age :D ---- If he gets a decent job in a year or 2 ( 3-4 years old ) then hopefully he can pay back all we have paid and I can retire :D

no chance - you'll be paying out forever :P

More
06 Mar 2011 18:02 #12690 by supergaz
Replied by supergaz on topic Re: Children.....
I think I'll be paying out forever on my jimny, 1 thing after another! sooo many things, Bearings, Brakes, Mods, I'm waiting for donations of Trailing arms, Steering damper, Rock lobster ect ect
I wasn't allowed that one that was on e'bay! What a bargain that would have been.
I'm going to kick her out, sell my house and maybe then I will have a chance. Forget kids, marriage, pension ect.

• bertbuckie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2011 18:10 - 06 Mar 2011 18:14 #12691 by bertbuckie

darthloachie wrote:
no chance - you'll be paying out forever :P

Speaking from experience? lol
I cant moan, my folks still help me if I ever need it and they can........ I think its just a parent thing.
I tried my wife to have 10-15 kids......... surely ONE of them would make it big and support me lol
..... my wife wasnt exactly thrilled by this plan tho since I go to work and she stays at home looking after the 1 we have ( got to admit she does 99% of everything with the bairn.... I only do the fun things like playing and teaching him to burp etc :) )

And Gary..... your time will come, I think 99/100 folk want kids eventually ( it is the only reason we are here after all lol ) got to say tho I <3 your avatar lol, did anything break when you landed?
Last edit: 06 Mar 2011 18:14 by bertbuckie.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds