× National, International Events.

Post your major events here

BigJimny Meet (North) - 2020

More
03 Dec 2019 11:03 - 08 Dec 2019 17:51 #216202 by mlines
Ey up, eeh ba gum, ecky thump - Its coming - a date for your Diary!

This is a locked topic for me (Martin) to publish the event details and update with information.
KEEP CHECKING HERE AS I WILL BE UPDATING THIS SINGLE POST.

To chat about this event please post HERE

DATE
17th May 2020

£35 per vehicle

The location is Parkwood 4x4, Tong which is a a large site between Bradford and Leeds, UK. This time around we have catered for those in more Northerly area. It has colour coded trails with Blue for beginners through Red (mud tyres) to (Black) extreme modified vehicles and should make a pleasant meet-up, particularly for those with more standard vehicles.

ACTIVITY

The day will be a social meet-up combined with an off-road drive around. The site has marked routes with many routes suitable for beginners in standard vehicles.

BOOKING

VEHICLES

The event is open to all Suzuki Jimnys, from Generation 1 to Generation 4 (in UK terms - LJ, SJ, Jimny and Jimny 2019). There will be a visual vehicle check on arrival to ensure that all loose items are secured and that any passengers have appropriate seatbelts. For vehicles that have been trailered additional checks will be made for security of items such as the battery and fuel tank. It should be noted that the site owners (not BigJimny) reserve the right to refuse entry to prevent "scrappers" from participating.

HOTELS

CAMPING/CARAVANS

On-site camping/caravans are permitted. No booking needed.

• Tents are £5 per tent
  • Caravans/Motorhomes are £8.50

It is a basic site with Portaloos

ALTERNATIVE ACTIVITIES

Those wanting to make a weekend of it might like to consider:

• Saturday night pre-event drinks - bar at Holiday Inn from 19:30

PICTURES

If your picture failed to upload during booking and you really want to add a picture, email the picture to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will sort it for you.

PAYMENT

If, for whatever reason, you did not complete or could not complete the payment part of the booking then you can paypal me the £35 to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Remember to email me your name so I can match it to your booking.

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
Last edit: 08 Dec 2019 17:51 by mlines.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds