BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

converted 1.6 jimny for sale reasonable offers

• invincible
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Oct 2019 13:51 - 26 Oct 2019 13:54 #215155 by invincible
with deep regret due to female decisions in my life i am looking for sensible offers for my 55 reg jimny.
i wanted to keep her forever (the jimny) but times have changed. she is painted nato green, had a 37000miles gearbox put in 2 years ago, and a suzuki swift 1.6 engine put in a 2 months ago.which had 60,000 on, shows 106000 on the clock. has had rear seats removed and a board floor put in, has freewheel hubs , hub spacers (raptor) cooper discoverer at tyres, insa turbo ranger spare, tow bar, a jimny snorkel and diff, gearbox and transfer box breathers installed. recent shocks,full exhaust, decatted, airhorn, rear led reverse lamp, dab kenwood radio and antenna.
been used but its very well loved and maintained, . loads of life left in her yet. i,ll take a sensible offer but i,m not desperate to part with at all..
please PM me for anymore details. cheers Liam. pics to follow
Last edit: 26 Oct 2019 13:54 by invincible. Reason: spelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
26 Oct 2019 16:19 #215156 by Riccy
:( Nooo! sad times after all the work you have put in there!

Hope it works out for you for the best (i.e. you keeping your Jimny :whistle: unless its a one-or-the-other deal :ohmy: :laugh: )

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

• Lambert
  • Away
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
27 Oct 2019 04:13 #215163 by Lambert
Every time I have been given an ultimatum between my car or a woman, it has never come from the car. I have never reacted well to ultimatums.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

• invincible
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
27 Oct 2019 19:46 - 27 Oct 2019 19:51 #215183 by invincible
Replied by invincible on topic converted 1.6 jimny for sale reasonable offers
ha ha!! yeah cheers guys true,but paragliding and pub life (mine) was frown upon and i,m on my own, so i,ll need something that does moon miles mpg for work, at 30 mpg fuel costs are killing me , mine to carlisle n back is a full tank.
sad times, even said she would keep the dogs i think not!!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Oct 2019 19:51 by invincible.

• Crock
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
28 Oct 2019 08:24 #215194 by Crock
Do you have a price in mind?

The other half's taken a liking to my jimny so potentially looking for a second for her over winter,

Also it's killing me every time she takes it for the day and I'm. Stuck with her fiat 500

More
28 Oct 2019 13:42 #215197 by gusthegorilla
If it's an Abarth, I wouldn't shout TOO loud...!!!

I'm planning to live forever.....so far, so good !!

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds