BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Modified 2003 Jimny For Sale

• Lee C
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 Apr 2019 21:04 #206307 by Lee C
Modified 2003 Jimny For Sale was created by Lee C
I am selling my Suzuki Jimny 1.3 JLX which I have owned for approaching 3 years and am only selling as my children no longer enjoy off roading so I am looking for a new toy for the summer!

I am the third owner of this Jimny which has just had a new MOT which expires on 02/04/2020

The Jimny has lots of modifications which I have listed below and has only been used for light off-roading.

The list of modifications is as follows:

- 2” lift kit.
- KAP adjustable panard arms.
- Diff guard.
- Heavy duty rear towing point.
- Front winch bumper with 4500lb rhino winch with x 2 wireless remote controls (both are around 4 months old and the winch has been used once).
- Front LED spotlights. (Less than a week old).
- Rear LED work light.
- Heiko window wind deflectors.
- Diff breathers.
- Super pro caster correction bushes.
- Steering damper.
- Rock sliders.
- 4 x new alloy wheels (one of which is scuffed) with new general grabber all terrain tyres.
- Snorkel.
- Remote central locking (2 x remote fobs included).
- Kenwood Bluetooth radio with USB port and iPhone connectivity.
- Uprated speakers.
- Fully working CB radio with large rear aerial.
- K & N air filter.
- Tinted rear windows.
- Additional gauges showing water temperature, clock and battery voltage.
- Blue LED dash lights and LED interior light.
- Half leather seats installed to replace the blue cloth seats that have been in the jeep since new. (The blue cloth seats can be included in the sale).
- Facelift steering wheel fitted which is chunky and feels nice than the old one.

Current mileage is: 123,300 - the jeep drives really well on and off road and the 4x4 system works as it should in high and low range.

The jeep has FSH to 90k and The previous owner and myself have serviced the jeep ourselves with the last service having been completed in September 2018. (I do less than 1,000 miles per year in this jeep). It has also had a new exhaust (back box and mid pipe) and new rear brake shoes. I also have a folder full of receipts from my ownership and from the previous owner who was an engineer.

Within the last 18 months I have also replaced the following:
- Radiator.
- King Pins.
- Brake discs and pads.
- Spark plugs.
- HT leads.

The brake pipes were replaced last year as they were corroded and I have just got the jeep back having had some welding completed behind the headlights (this is a common fault on these) as is the rear boot floor which has been replaced and is completely solid.

Overall the body work is in good condition, the rear bumper has marks on each corner but this is to be expected on a vehicle which is 16 years old.

The latest MOT highlighted (as advisory’s) that the passenger side sill is corroded and the near side front axle swivel joint is leaking grease. I am told that neither of these jobs are particularly expensive but I do not have the time to address these faults unfortunately.

I have a number of spare parts which I will include in the sale (if the asking price is met) including the following:

- Original front bumper which has been cut to accommodate an LED light bar and a heavy duty tow point. (The light bar and tow point will be included in the sale).
- Old steering wheel.
- Roof mounted spot lights.
- 2 x panard arms.
- Brand new front brake discs.
- Old blue cloth seats (front and rear).

I have spent thousands on this Jeep but is it is time for somebody else to enjoy it now.

I am looking for £2,950 ONO and am based near Eastbourne in East Sussex.

Lee: 07766 026206

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds