BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

05 Mode for sale

More
04 Jan 2019 22:13 #200034 by JodieMarie22
Replied by JodieMarie22 on topic 05 Mode for sale
Hi, I think I have made a mistake in advertising too early (out of pure excitement on getting my new one!) Realistically I would be more likely to sell later in February when I know I'm gaurenteed a March delivery and once I have touched up paint work and possibly gotten a new key. However, I won't advertise anywhere else and still plan on selling but only when I have more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2019 18:44 #203773 by JodieMarie22
Just had my sz5 confirmed to be ready in the first week of March so my current Jimny is ready to be sold again!

More
06 Mar 2019 08:56 #204171 by JodieMarie22
New Jimmy not quite ready for collection yet but I could live without this one from now.
Just to clarify the only issue with the master key is the central locking remote buttons, the key and immobiliser works so it has it original 2 keys but the new remote locking unit needs programming. Central locking still works off the key.
The paint issue was caused by lightly scratching the corner of the body kit on a wall and not knowing the paint codes when touching up. I now have the correct paint and lacquer but not the weather to do it. The car has some Suzuki extras such as mats and stainless wheel carrier, though if I still have it when the gen4 arrives and it fits, it may migrate onto my new one.

More
31 Mar 2019 10:57 #205327 by JodieMarie22
The car is now sold.

I took the easy option and left it with the dealer when I picked up my new Jimny.
Thread can now be closed.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds