BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Wanted - Jimny Off Side Foc Lamp 2005 VVT model 1.3 petrol

• redcap0006
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
19 Aug 2018 08:04 #195247 by redcap0006
Hi all, new to Jimny ownership. Looking for some bits which Martin at the shop is sourcing for me. On the off chance has anybody a off side fog lamp with attachment thingy for sale. Good for wiring and switch, its in place and works. It is my intention to upgrade both fog lights eventually but need to fill the hole in the bumper for now as I need fog lights regularly where I live. Thanks, UK Postal address. Collection not an option afraid as I live across the pond.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• redcap0006
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 Sep 2018 14:08 #196059 by redcap0006
Located a fog lamp. It is now fitted. I am now looking for the short cable which connects the lamp to the power loom. Its about 6" long with a male and female connection at either end. Anybody know its tech name and this may help me source one
Attachments:

• redcap0006
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Oct 2018 14:25 #196518 by redcap0006
Still don't know what its called, but good news, sourced, fitted and working. Thanks all.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds