BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Pull up things that unlock the rear seats to fold flat

• Phattaff
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Jul 2018 12:21 - 30 Jul 2018 12:22 #194720 by Phattaff
Hi all

Anyone out there know where i can get one or a pair, broke the top off one :( :( :(

All the best

Phattaff
Last edit: 30 Jul 2018 12:22 by Phattaff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• soobee21
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Aug 2018 11:47 #194761 by soobee21
Hi I am in the same position. It was suggested on this site that I contact Cam Suzuki as they will supply them. I had a wanted message on the forum back in June for those catches and a few more small parts that I was missing.
If you do contact Cam Suzuki I hope you have more luck than me because after sending them 2 emails with photographs of the items I wanted to purchase, they have never bothered to reply.
I am very disappointed with them. I thought they were supposed to be the leading Suzuki supplier of parts in the UK.
Probably best to look on Ebay for someone breaking a vehicle.
Very odd we are both wanting the same thing, it makes me think these pull up catches must have a fault as the ones on my Jimny the top has broken off as well!
Good luck, if I find anyone that sells them I will let you know and perhaps you could let me know if you find anyone who has them for sale.
I have tried the forum without success. (see 11th June) by Soobee21.
Good luck,
Regards
Sue

• Phattaff
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Aug 2018 17:42 #194768 by Phattaff
Cheers soobee21
My own fault it happened, i forced the seat down against the rear seat. i will have a look on ebay under "rear seat knob" see what comes up, not to bothered if it's from a jimny or not. If i find anything i will let you know.

All the best

Phattaff

• soobee21
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Aug 2018 21:03 #194798 by soobee21
Hi again,
Just to let you know I have managed to get the parts on Ebay.
I entered Suzuki Jimny breaking for spare parts in the search and loads came up.
I sent a photo and asked if they had the part and yes I have managed to get them.
That is the best way. The guy is breaking 12 Jimny's so he should have more.
Look up Big_tot that's his Ebay user name!
Good luck and I hope that helps.
Regards
Sue

• Phattaff
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Aug 2018 05:48 #194807 by Phattaff
Cheers Sue

Will give them a go :-) :-)

• soobee21
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Aug 2018 12:57 #194946 by soobee21
Just to update you, I got my parcel with the parts I had ordered from big_tot.
I have messaged him about other parts and he is really helpful.
He always has lots of Jimnys in stock for parts and I am sure he will sort you out with the bits you want.
Maybe you already have ordered them by now, but he is well worth keeping in mind for spares.
Regards
Sue

More
09 Aug 2018 15:35 #194951 by sniper
Sorry that CamSuzuki proved to be a poor supplier Sue. I will not recommend them again, their loss.

sniper

• soobee21
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Aug 2018 19:16 #194956 by soobee21
That’s okay, I have the parts now. Funnily enough I notice that Cam Suzuki are also on EBay. I did message them there regarding something else and strangely they did reply. Perhaps they just don’t respond if the website is used. Thanks anyway, it was well worth a try.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds