BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Front and rear cloth seats for sale from 2003 JLX

More
13 Jul 2018 11:25 #194259 by oldgitinajeep
Seats in good order especially the rears as they have only been used for shopping bags. Fronts are very good but fabric around bolsters beginning to show some signs of wear but are perfectly fine just want to be completely honest. Side supports, bases etc are great. Selling as I have changed my interior and these are now taking up space.

Was thinking £25 for the whole set sounded fair? I'm in Wiltshire

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RiverRatJimny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
28 Sep 2018 21:00 #196344 by RiverRatJimny
Replied by RiverRatJimny on topic Front and rear cloth seats for sale from 2003 JLX
Hi- this is a really old thread I realise but just wondering if you might still have the front seats? Thanks

More
01 Apr 2019 15:43 #205365 by oldgitinajeep
Sorry just seen this old reply, yes still have them.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds