BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Transfer box mounts needed

• NineCherries
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Apr 2018 17:17 - 05 Apr 2018 18:52 #191336 by NineCherries
Transfer box mounts needed was created by NineCherries
Edit.

I might have sourced a set of HD mounts.

Thanks for looking and offering to help.

Hi. I’m in need of the long transfer mount, alloy corrosion has won and the mount is buggered at both bolts.

So I’m on the market for a standard one that someone mediums be happy to post (cheaper the better) to get me back on the road or a set of HD mounts if anyone has a set for sale. I’ve seen some on eBay etc but thought I’d check in here first. Thanks ?

Tony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edit: 05 Apr 2018 18:52 by NineCherries.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Daniel30
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Apr 2018 18:27 #191342 by Daniel30
Replied by Daniel30 on topic Transfer box mounts needed
I have a standard one you can have for postage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds