BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

F Maxxis MT in 235/75r15

• Riccy
  • Riccy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
24 Nov 2017 19:20 #186686 by Riccy
As it says, 5x Maxxis Bighorn 764 M/T tyres for sale,

Done about 4000 miles. Nice and quiet for their pattern, original tyres (NOT remoulds), reversible if you dont like the white lettering, Briliant tyres offroad :-)

Some rockrash to a couple, but nothing serious. No issues with holding pressure.

Looking for £200 and located in CA7 postcode, west of Carlisle. Can look into shipping within the UK, but it may be costly.

Donation to the forum for the advert also ;-)

Riccy

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• torex
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Jun 2021 20:25 #235606 by torex
Replied by torex on topic F Maxxis MT in 235/75r15
Hi, I know this is a old thread but I see you're still active on the forum and if you can give some info about your setup would be really appreciated as im looking to do something similar

I see you have kut snake flares and the 235/75 which is what im going for. Do the flares make any more room for bigger tyres? which lift where you running?
I'm looking to fit those flares and the 235s but only got a 2 inch lift so a bit worried it would rub, pretty shure I will need at least 1" body lift, but wanted to know about the flares. I've seen people has problems with rubbing in front wing with the closest part to the door. Do the flares give more room there or are the same as factory?

Any info would help, thanks!

• Riccy
  • Riccy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
05 Jun 2021 06:28 #235610 by Riccy
Replied by Riccy on topic F Maxxis MT in 235/75r15
Hi Torex,

That was on my old grey Jimny. Those flares were alaplast ones and not a great fit. I had to do a fair bit of trimming to get a good fit and they didnt give any extra space where your asking about, just stick out further and cover more of the wing.

If your after space then you want some of Keithy's arches (forum member). much more room than these and what I am using now on my current Jimny Ulysses.

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus

• torex
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Jun 2021 06:49 #235611 by torex
Replied by torex on topic F Maxxis MT in 235/75r15
Thanks for the info, confirms my thoughs, I'll take a look at those flares

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds