BigJimny Meet 2019 (17 May 2019)

BigJimny Meet and off-road driving day

20TH OCTOBER 2019

BOOKING CLOSES SUNDAY 6th OCTOBER! - CLICK HERE to BOOK

See HERE for details - See HERE for discussion

Noggin and Natter - pre-event chat - Old Bell at Grazeley (part of hotel) 7:30pm 19th October

× Discuss the BigJimny Shop and Website in this section. Whats good, whats bad, whats ugly! - what would you like to see!

Increase wiki visibility?

More
22 Aug 2019 08:56 - 22 Aug 2019 08:57 #212493 by Gadget
Hi, me again! :cheer:

One thing I've noticed is that a lot of people have no idea that the wiki exists. I'm wondering if part of that is the slightly ambiguous name of the menu entry which it sits under (Jimny Information).

It might be better to have 'Jimny Wiki' as a standalone, top-level menu item (alongside 'Home', 'Forum' etc) rather than as a sub-item of Jimny Information.

Just an idea :)
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 08:57 by Gadget.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 10:24 #212498 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Increase wiki visibility?
Happy to try anything.

My own feeling is that people do not actually know what a Wiki is, so do not even look.

This does seem to be an issue across the site, another example being the shop with people not seeming to see that it is even there.

All ideas are welcome.

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

• Andy2640
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    Registered
  • Its better to have tried and failed.
More
22 Aug 2019 10:35 #212499 by Andy2640
Replied by Andy2640 on topic Increase wiki visibility?
I'd place the shop banner top right of every screen, next to the jimny.com placement.

But thats jus me.

A wise man once said...... When we are Mean, Shout at People, Lose our Tempers, Swear, and generally act like Tool Bags, Never forget ..... We are all Cavemen in Suits, Uniforms and/or Overalls ..... Living in Semi-Concrete Jungles. Andy - 2019 AD.

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds